Let’s face it, bank reconciliation can be tedious and time consuming, especially with high transaction volumes, multiple bank accounts or multiple currencies to be reconciled. Advanced Bank Reconciliation for Dynamics GP will help to avoid the monotony of manual bank statement reconciliation in a few simple steps, vastly reducing the time it currently takes.
Advanced Bank Reconciliation imports bank transactions directly into Dynamics GP and automatically reconciles them against the General Ledger bank transactions. Automated matching is used to reconcile the majority of transactions using user-definable flexible matching and grouping “rules” to produce the most accurate results. With its many automated and time-saving features, Advanced Bank Reconciliation for Dynamics GP makes reconciliation a much easier task.
Advanced Bank Reconciliation for Dynamics GP features
Advanced Bank Reconciliation replaces the standard Bank Reconciliation module included with Dynamics GP.
- Automatically reconciles posted General Ledger transactions with or without Dynamics GP Checkbook IDs to the imported bank statement
- Supports quick journals, recurring batches and allocations
- Supports multiple bank accounts
- Supports multiple general ledger accounts
- Multi-currency supports
- Import bank statements in multiple formats including CSV and BAI
- Simple manual matching process
- Consolidate GL transactions based on date, reference, amount and/or cheque number
Save time on bank reconciliation
If you are currently doing some of your bank reconciliation processes in Excel or have challenges managing your cash positions and would really like to automate your bank reconciliation process for Dynamics GP then look no further. Advanced Bank Reconciliation for Dynamics GP offers great payback and brings the time required down from hours to minutes.