Publishers, broadcasters and other media companies operate in a highly competitive, volatile market that has seen significant changes in the past few years. Organisations have had to adjust to ever changing customer preferences and new technologies. To remain competitive, creative & media businesses need an ERP system that will allow them to manage economies of scale while preserving their ability to differentiate themselves through innovative new products and services.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many organisations in the media and entertainment sector and have provided solutions which enable these companies to manage their service-centric processes, including: winning the business, resourcing jobs effectively, managing engagement delivery, streamlining financial operations and analysing business performance.
Creative & Media industry specific functionality includes:
Winning the business
- Comprehensive Job Costing.
- Integration with MS Word for quotes/billing and MS Excel for budget creation.
Resourcing jobs effectively
- Job Template and Copy function to enable quick and easy set-up of “standard” jobs.
- Simple to use Time and Expense recording with offline and Web options available.
- Nolan Business Solutions have a number of options available to cater for resource planning and management from entry level to advanced requirements.
Managing engagement delivery
- Simple job based purchase ordering with authorisation controls (Web/Intranet based if required).
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each contact.
- Note pad facility with attachments to allow artwork, copy or other files to be attached to jobs and/or transactions.
Streamlining financial operations
- Numerous billing and charging methods including: – retainers, fixed price, cost plus, and time & material charging.
- No re-keying or complex interfaces of data: – job costing, purchasing and financials are all one system.
- Automated billing to enable the system to suggest the proposed billing by Client, Account Director, Job Type, etc. This can be amended prior to final billing being sent
Analyse business performance
- Standard utilisation and profitability reports by Job, Client, Brand, Department, Team, Office, Account Director, etc.
- Full integration with financial ledgers to ensure “one version of the truth” when reporting.
Nolan Business Solutions has been working with the Creative & Media industry for many years and can prove our expertise and industry experience through appropriate industry references, giving you the peace of mind that you will be working with the right partner.