Institutes and Associations are faced with the challenge of recruiting new members and ensuring that they give their membership value for money. Organisations in this sector need an ERP solution that is fully integrated with their CRM system to support member acquisition and to ensure that they keep costs to a minimum, whilst meeting their members’ expectations.
Nolan Business Solutions’ customer base includes many institutes and associations whom we have worked with for years. Our industry expertise enables us to deliver solutions that help to reduce costs and increase membership, as well as value to your members.
Institutes and Associations specific functionality includes:
Membership acquisition and management
- Event management tools, including project management, budgeting, reporting, etc.
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each member.
- Integrated marketing tools, including direct mail, email, lead to membership tracking, etc.
- Simple, yet powerful tools to integrate membership with other front-end systems.
Day to day operation
- Accommodates commercial activities running alongside pure Institute/Association functions.
- Job costing and time recording to manage research, consulting and other project work.
- Stock and Sales Order Processing to manage publications and other product sales.
- Selling and costing of training courses, events, etc.
- Ecommerce tools to facilitate online sales of products and training, project collaboration and secure membership portal.
- Fully integrated finance ledgers delivering tight business control and supporting SORP and SOFA requirements
- Capability to handle Standard, Partial and Exempt VAT recovery situations
- Purchasing (including web based procurement) delivering full commitment accounting
- Restricted/non-restricted fund reporting
- Real-time query and analysis tools for rapid analysis of data from any part of the system.
The Nolan Business Solutions team has been working with Institutes & Associations for many years and consequently have the product expertise and industry experience to ensure successful implementations on time and to budget.