The global recession has affected the way IT businesses operate, but the underlying shift has seen a refocusing of priorities to reduce costs and improve operating efficiencies. IT resellers need an ERP that will help them substantially lower the cost per transaction and software companies need a system that will handle complex financial management, including revenue recognition.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with IT Resellers, ISVs and Systems Integrators and have an in-depth understanding of the challenges of these sectors. We have developed integration between Onetrail.net and NetSuite to enable real-time price and availability exchange, as well as implemented project based ERP systems for Systems Integrators and systems which enable ISVs to manage revenue recognition and handle renewals. Nolan Business Solutions’ expertise in this sector has enabled us to deliver systems that help companies to increase growth and stay ahead of the competition.
IT sector specific functionality includes:
Reduced cost per transaction
- Real-time price and availability information direct to your ERP system
- Automated transaction processing
- Serial number tracking
- Cross-selling and up-selling reminders for sales staff
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each contact.
Billing and revenue recognition management
- Numerous billing and charging methods including: – retainers, fixed price, cost plus, and time & material charging.
- Supports key revenue recognition standards
- Automated revenue calculation
- Automated billing to enable the system to suggest the proposed billing by Client, Contract, Job, Office, Department, Market Sector, Project Manager, Partner, etc. This can be amended prior to final billing being sent
- Drive renewals off contract end date
- Create co-terminus-based contracts
- Include uplift amounts, which can be generated at a predetermined time
Project driven delivery
- Job Template and Copy function to enable quick and easy set-up of “standard” jobs.
- Simple time recording and expense entry with Web based and offline data entry options
- Nolan Business Solutions have a number of options available to cater for resource planning and management from entry level to advanced requirements.
- No re-keying or complex interfaces of data: – job costing, purchasing and financials are all one system.
- Project and period based budgeting and forecasting
- Comprehensive Job Costing
Analyse business performance
- Standard utilisation and profitability reports by Client, Contract, Job, Office, Department, Market Sector, Project Manager, Partner, etc.
- Full integration with financial ledgers to ensure “one version of the truth” when reporting.
Whether you’re an IT Reseller, Systems Integrator or ISV, Nolan Business Solutions has the industry expertise to ensure that you are getting the system that not only helps you to meet industry challenges head on, but also enables you to concentrate on what is important – business growth!