Today’s manufacturers keep facing more challenges than ever before, managing rising costs, increased competition and changing regulations. Organisations in this industry need an ERP system that will help them to streamline processes, reduce costs and increase margins.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many organisations in the manufacturing sector and have provided solutions for make-to-stock, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, and hybrid manufacturing environments.
Manufacturing industry specific functionality includes:
- Master Production Scheduling – Gather information from sales forecasts to form a single, comprehensive production schedule and create manufacturing orders.
- Materials Requirements Planning – Adjust procurement and production with greater precision, and ensure that supplies arrive when and where they are needed – helping reduce stock outages, drive down inventory costs, and streamline the production process.
- Capacity Requirements Planning – Establish and measure capacity, and compare capacity defined for your production floor to work completion goals.
- Demand Planner – Increase order fill rates, inventory capital effectiveness, and customer satisfaction. Analyse historical data, understand sales patterns, compare planned and actual sales.
- Job Costing – Capture all costs when they occur and consolidate them in one location that’s easy to access and manage, giving you a comprehensive view of production profitability.
- Manufacturing Order Processing – Track detailed production costs, manage work orders and the shop floor more efficiently.
- Manufacturing Bill of Materials – Deliver complete, consistent, and current product information. Manage materials, components, and assemblies more precisely.
- Engineering Change Management – Collect, organise, and review changes to orders before they’re authorised. Adjust processes and components to accommodate new technologies and customer changes while maintaining efficiency and profitability.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure the product consistently meets or exceeds demanding customer requirements with tight control of quality-testing processes.
- Sales Configurator – Define items manufactured by your business with the flexibility to include or exclude certain options based on customer specifications.
- Sales Forecasting – Increase collaboration and bridge communication gaps to promote effective, efficient product delivery.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with organisations in the manufacturing sector for many years. Our proven industry expertise will enable us to advice on the right solution for your business.