In today’s market many Professional Services organisations are faced with increasingly demanding customers, selling an intangible product that is difficult to quantify and growing competition eroding margins and profits. Project based organisations need an ERP that enables them to estimate projects correctly, manage delivery according to schedule, complete on time, as well as meet customer’s expectations
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many organisations in the Professional Services sector and have provided solutions which enable these companies to manage their service-centric processes, including: winning the business, resourcing jobs effectively, managing engagement delivery, streamlining financial operations and analysing business performance.
Professional Services industry specific functionality includes:
Winning the business
- Comprehensive Job Costing.
- Integration with Word for quotes/billing and Excel for budget creation.
Resourcing jobs effectively
- Job Template and Copy function to enable quick and easy set-up of “standard” jobs.
- Simple time recording and expense entry with Web based and offline data entry options.
- Nolan Business Solutions have a number of options available to cater for resource planning and management from entry level to advanced requirements.
Managing engagement delivery
- Fully integrated purchasing for any “bought in” products or sub-contractors time, incorporating commitment based reporting.
- Varied and flexible methods of WIP management and revenue recognition.
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each contact.
- Note pad facility with attachments to allow drawings, project plans or other files to be attached to jobs and/or transactions.
Streamlining financial operations
- Numerous billing and charging methods including: – retainers, fixed price, cost plus, and time & material charging.
- No re-keying or complex interfaces of data: – job costing, purchasing and financials are all one system.
- Automated billing to enable the system to suggest the proposed billing by Client, Contract, Job, Office, Department, Market Sector, Project Manager, Partner, etc. This can be amended prior to final billing being sent.
- Project and period based budgeting and forecasting.
Analyse business performance
- Standard utilisation and profitability reports by Client, Contract, Job, Office, Department, Market Sector, Project Manager, Partner, etc.
- Full integration with financial ledgers to ensure “one version of the truth” when reporting.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many companies in the Professional Services industry for many years. Our proven industry expertise will enable us to deliver solutions that surpass your expectations.