Wholesalers and Distributors face many challenges including managing inventory levels, visibility of inventory, fluctuations in demand and complex supply chains. Organisations in this industry need an ERP system that will help them control their inventory and meet customer demand.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with organisations in the Wholesale and Distribution sector for many years and can demonstrate proven expertise in understanding industry specific requirements and delivering solutions that not only meet today’s demands, but grow with the company.
Wholesale and Distribution industry specific functionality includes:
Automated Order Processing
- Order management and fulfilment.
- Back-to-Back sales and purchase orders.
- Mobile communication for sales, field service & logistics. Receive leads, send quotes, take orders etc. whilst on the road.
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of pre- and post-sales activities with each client contact.
- Email based Order Acknowledgements, Invoices, Copy Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, Remittance Advices where required.
- E-Commerce – Fully integrated web shop which can accommodate account and / or credit card sales.
- Practical stock control facilities: multi-warehouse, cyclical stock-takes, multi-bin, serial and batch traceability, multiple stock valuation methods, bar-code facilities etc.
- Comprehensive warehouse management solutions using the latest bar-coding and RFID technology.
- Seamlessly leverage multiple units of measure for buying, selling and costing.
- Demand-based Inventory Replenishment.
- Landed cost and margin management.
- Flexible EDI solutions.
Shipping and Logistics
- Electronically route orders to supplier for drop shipping.
- Reconcile tracking and delivery information.
- Integration with UK Mail.
- Returns management.
- Load scheduling and journey planning.
Streamlining financial operations
- Advanced Credit Control.
- Full integration with Financial Ledgers.
- Multi-Lingual, Multi-Currency, Multi-Company.
- Complex pricing, discounting and promotion arrangements.
Analyse business performance
- Real-time enquiry and drill down tool.
- Standard Reports by Product Range, Product, Supplier, Division, Customer Type, Customer, Account manager, Territory, etc.
- Standard enquiries for Sales Orders, Purchase Order and Stock including ‘Available to Promise’ combining information from all three areas.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many wholesalers and distributors since 1994. Our proven industry expertise and ability to listen to customer’s requirements enables us to deliver solutions that help wholesalers and distributors to improve customer service, reduce costs and make better business decisions.